Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cleansing

This Friday and Saturday my soul got a good washing! It was the most amazing, cathartic, humbling, glorious, divine experience of my life. Our church has (along with so many other ministries) a freedom ministries called, Kairos. It's a Greek word meaning "A time when God acts". My friends, God acted in ways that are indescribable and incomprehensible to our human minds. I went there anxiously and desperately wanting to totally immerse myself with God's love...oh, I received that but so much more. I let go of past wounds that had left my broken soul heavy and burdened. Things that I thought were dealt with, were really just swallowed and buried in my gut. God, in His wonderful mercy, grace and love, totally released me from burdens that only He can bear. I am so thankful for His love and I fell in love with Him all over again! My intimate encounter with Him left my heart bursting with His joy and peace.

To whomever reads this, please run into His arms...I promise you, it will change your life. He's waiting for you, in fact, He's always been there with open arms. Bury your wounds in His love.

No comments: