Thursday, March 13, 2008

Why Kids Should Not Be Left Alone!


This was sent to me by a friend a couple of years ago and I saved it to remind me how funny kids can be. I don't know this little boy or his parents but I feel a kinship with them...it's like we've met before! I especially like the perfect detail and placement of the pantyliner on the private area, and the top of the feet, no less. Bravo, for a job well done, kiddo!
Aidan (my 3 year old) looked at this picture and then asked, "Is this me, Mama?" Ah, it takes one to know one, right?

2 comments:

Mika Ryan said...

When tyler was little he loved shoving pillows into his strechy pj's - after which he would run around talking in a german accent - muscle man!

Dil said...

That was my 2 yr old at 10 o'clock at night, quietly in her room applying thick, sticky diaper cream to her hair, face, neck and tummy!