Thursday, April 10, 2008

Praises to My King


My eyes are on You...

God of my Days

King of my Nights

Lord of my laughter

Sovereign in Sorrow

The Prince of my praise

The love of my life

You never leave me

You are faithful!

God of my Days

My eyes are on You...

Thank you for keeping your eyes on me and never letting go
I have nothing of worth to give You but myself...

Like you spilled your blood; I spill my heart

As an offering to my King....

Here I am, take me, as an offering

Here I am, giving every heart beat for Your Glory

Take me...

I love you, Precious one!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.