Thursday, September 4, 2008

Watch out DEMS...We got PALIN!

Sarah Palin...WOW! As I watched Palin give her speech last night at the RNC, I felt so proud to be an American, a Republican, a Christian and a woman. I got tears in my eyes when the cameras focused on the veterans in the audience, and specifically, one of McCain's cell mates at the Hanoi Hilton. I loved her quick wit and biting humor (and secretly hoped Obama, Biden or Clinton(s) were watching and perhaps felt a sting or two). I loved her precious-looking family, and her darling little girl holding her tiny baby brother (did you see her lick her hand to lay down his hair?). I loved how poised, calm, self-assured and intelligent she was. In essence, I'm blown away by her and I have to come clean: I've got a MAJOR girl-crush on Sarah Palin.

After almost two years of the liberal-biased media singing Obama's praises, we finally have someone to whom even they seem baffled by. I am on the edge of my seat, anxiously awaiting the debates. Hopefully, Biden will be packing some heat, because he's going to need it. Palin is no shrinking violet; although, she is quite the looker. This gives her an extreme advantage because it is exactly what men fear the most: a hottie with brains whose not afraid to use her "assets". You go, girl! You give them all you got...oh, and show a little cleavage while you're at it! :)

No comments: